Its Open Invitation To All Over Pakistan Any One Can Join Us On Our Trips From Any City!
Females | Families | Bachelors | Couples All Are Invited To Join Us:
Rs. 11,000/- per head
Rs. 12,500/- per head [Total: 25,000] (For Couple)
Pick Up Points:
Lahore: PSO Pump, Thokar Niaz Baig, Near Daewoo Bus Terminal
Islamabad/Rawalpindi: Daewoo Terminal, EME near NUST Univ
Under 3 years Children – Free of Charge (Lap or on folding seat if available)
3-8 years Children – Half Charges (folding seat)
8 plus years Children – Full Charges
Seat Arrangement Policy:
Seats will be allotted before departure by tour management for your convenience and will shuffle during the tour. For any specific seat demand by any client, 1000/seat/day will be charged.
? Contact For Booking
For Lahore and Islamabad Participants
—Trip Duration: 3 Days
—Accommodation: 2 Night Camping or Hotel Stay
–A Water Bottle
? Deposit Rs.5,000. Deposit through bank counter/ Account to Account transfer/ Transfer through ATM of any bank in the following account
?Account Title: Ghoomo Phiroo Pakistan
Account Number: 0102462234019
Bank: Al Baraka Islamic Banks Limited
?Account Title: Muhammad Rashid Maqsood.
Account Number: 0396631781004284
Easy paisa Account: 0331-8450075
Account Title: Muhammad Rashid
Account Title: Ali Hassan
?For any details or queries Call, SMS/ Whatsapp: 0331-8450075
[TERMS & CONDITIONS]
1. The members shall not indulge in any unethical activity (misbehavior with locals or other group members, use of abusive language, use of drugs etc) and may be terminated from tour without warning and will not be refunded any amount.
2. No illegal or prohibited items will be allowed during the trip. Weapons are not allowed.
3. On mountainous roads, AC of the vehicle will be on and off to keep the vehicle away from over-heating.
4. Trip Plan can be altered due to weather or political or any other reason deemed appropriate by us in the best interest of participants and organizers will not be held responsible for that.
5. We reserve the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by us and participants will receive full refund of the advance amount only.
6. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
7. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
8. Cancellation Policy:
a. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges of the advanced amount apply.
b. More than 48 HRS – 50% cancellation charges of the advanced amount apply.
c. 4 days or more – No cancellation charges.
d. No amount will be refunded if any person leaves the trip at any stage due to any reason.
9. Our trips are environment friendly and no damage to the environment will be tolerated.
10. Our trips are not insured though we exercise the utmost care & safety of all members. We will not be responsible in case of any incident(s) of unforeseen natural calamities like rock/mud sliding, avalanches, slipping/tripping, crevasse falls or any other accidents.
11. No conflict or violence, whether verbal or via action, is allowed during the trips. Respect different cultures, religions, code of practice, beliefs, and political & geographical affiliations. Non-compliance will be dealt strictly.